ETA: We got a ton of wind last night with some snow. We only have maybe an inch on the ground. So either we got very little snow with lots of wind or we got some snow and the wind blew it all away. And this morning I saw truck picking up the ROAD CLOSED signs. So all is well here.

While at the grocery store, I noticed that they had some of this. I am happy to report that Sadie, Reed and Michael all liked it too!

Sadie had a Thanksgiving Feast at school today. She was so excited for it--she had been looking forward to it for weeks. She chose to be a pilgrim though when I arrived I noticed she was also dressed as an Indian too. I guess she wanted to have it both ways.
1 comment:
Hey Holly!
Looks like you're enjoying Utah!
I wanted to send you a Christmas update but don't have your new email address. Can you send me an email (assuming you still have mine :) )
Jen
Post a Comment