Yesterday was Sadie's ballet recital after her ballet class of only six weeks. The theme of the class was princesses. She loved every minute of it.


And he is trying to cooperate! He has so many different expressions. When he was an infant, I would look at him and he would look like a different baby because he would change his expression. The funny thing is that he doesn't even try to do this. I was thinking how quickly he has grown up. Michael will be 12 too soon.
Next is to get more pictures of the oldest two...




3 comments:
I love the cute tummy on our ballerina Princess Sadie! And I love the sampling of a few of Michael's thousand expressions. Who could turn down Reed's request for a play date? We want to see more of Ryan and Molly,too.
Love,
Nana
I heard about this ballet recital. Nana loved being invited. It's even better than I pictured it.
Okay. Michael cracks me up.
Reed looks so handsome. And Michael does too - he just cracks me up.
If you ever want to see how good you've become as a photographer, just look at my pictures as a comparison.
Oh my goodness, everyone is getting so big so quickly. Reed looks a lot older! Thats incredible. I agree with Mom--we need more pictures of Ryan and Molly!
Post a Comment